Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Sound of "oi". Listen and Fill the Blanks.

I can't find a pearl in this oyster.















1. Did you your weekend? Yes, I did. I had a lot of fun.

2. Our ‘s name is Mr. Parsons. He’s a very nice person.

3. How many are there in your factory?

4. I need eight gallons of gas and one quart of motor .

5. You might find a job at the agency. They have a lot of listings.

6. My children like to play with .

7. Mr. and Mrs. Smith have three children; two girls and one .

8. You should turn off the burner. The water is .

9. After one month, all the new employees must the union.

10. I’m perspiring. My forehead is . I need a handkerchief.

11. The clown danced. The child at him and laughed.

12. The machine doesn’t accept dollar bills, only .

13. This is very good. The plants will grow easily.

14. I can’t sleep because my neighbors always make too much .

15. He graduated from law school. Now, he’s a .

16. Do you have a skin rash? You should put on some .

17. I’m late for my interview. My is at 3 o’clock.

18. She’s a terrific singer. She has a great . Everybody applauds when she sings.

19. If you wrap the leftover chicken in , it will stay fresh.

20. You can sometimes find a pearl in an .

21. beans are a very good source of protein. I like tofu.

22. Because I had to wait for a long time at the bank, I was very
.

23. The earthquake a lot of homes in Nicaragua.

24. The traffic downtown is usually very heavy. I try to driving there.

25. Please the extension cord before you put it away.

toysenjoymoistemployersoil
coilemployeesdestroyedappointmentoil
avoidannoyedointmentsoyboy
pointednoiseemploymentoysterfoil
voicelawyercoinsboilingjoin


3 comments:

  1. Thank you teacher in the lesson you say something
    about my country Nicaragua earthquake December 25
    1972, Its destroyed a lot of homes, and near
    15.000.00 death persons too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me Teacher how can I listen this vowel chatter in my iPhone ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can hear this exercise on your Iphone or Ipad now.
      Try it.

      Delete

HOME

My Blog List