I can't find a pearl in this oyster.
1. Did you your weekend? Yes, I did. I had a lot of fun.
2. Our ‘s name is Mr. Parsons. He’s a very nice person.
3. How many are there in your factory?
4. I need eight gallons of gas and one quart of motor .
5. You might find a job at the agency. They have a lot of listings.
6. My children like to play with .
7. Mr. and Mrs. Smith have three children; two girls and one .
8. You should turn off the burner. The water is .
9. After one month, all the new employees must the union.
10. I’m perspiring. My forehead is . I need a handkerchief.
11. The clown danced. The child at him and laughed.
12. The machine doesn’t accept dollar bills, only .
13. This is very good. The plants will grow easily.
14. I can’t sleep because my neighbors always make too much .
15. He graduated from law school. Now, he’s a .
16. Do you have a skin rash? You should put on some .
17. I’m late for my interview. My is at 3 o’clock.
18. She’s a terrific singer. She has a great . Everybody applauds when she sings.
19. If you wrap the leftover chicken in , it will stay fresh.
20. You can sometimes find a pearl in an .
21. beans are a very good source of protein. I like tofu.
22. Because I had to wait for a long time at the bank, I was very
23. The earthquake a lot of homes in Nicaragua.
24. The traffic downtown is usually very heavy. I try to driving there.
25. Please the extension cord before you put it away.