This is a grazing cow.
1. She’s going tomorrow. She’s going to shop at Macy’s.
2. I want to buy two of ground meat. I’m going to make hamburgers for dinner.
3. Your stereo is too . Would you please turn it ?
4. Last year, she lived in Mexico City. She lives in San Francisco
5. Every morning, the buses on Mission Street are very .
6. There is a bathtub and a in the bathroom.
7. do I get to Mission and 24th Street from here?
8. I this umbrella yesterday. Who does it belong to?
9. Los Angeles is about 400 miles of San Francisco.
10. Daisy is a very good . She gives a lot of milk.
11. If the bananas are green, they aren’t ripe yet. If they are , they aren’t good.
12. We are studying the English now. We’re learning the International Phonetic Alphabet.
13. This is a very good guitar. It makes a beautiful .
14. Mary likes to grow in her back yard. That’s why her garden is beautiful.
15. You can cut lumber quickly with a saw.
16. Those pillows are square, but this one is .
17. Where is a good restaurant? We want to go for dinner.
18. I heard what you said. You don’t have to . You’re hurting my ears.
19. I’m going to the bank. I want to open a checking .
20. You paid us the wrong . You gave us too much money. We owe you five dollars.
21. The word “work” can either be a verb or a .
22. I’m not sure I want to buy that . I will think it.
23. Coit is a famous San Francisco landmark. It’s near North Beach.
24. California had a when there was no rain for a long time.
25. There is a household furnishings sale at Macy’s. Sheets and are twenty percent off the regular price.