1. You can rent boats at Stow Lake. They’re tied to the .
2. “ ” is slang for “policemen or police women.”
3. The custodian will the door before he leaves the room.
4. He will also all the windows and off the lights.
5. Take a little sun screen and it on exposed skin. Then, you won’t get a sun burn.
6. My shirt is dirty. I have to wash it by hand.
7. My daughter used to play with her , but she’s too grown up now.
8. This TV program is . I’d rather read a book.
9. There’s a good view of the city from the floor of this apartment building.
10. That is too fat. He doesn’t need to eat anything.
11. Success is a combination of hard work and good .
12. This blouse fits me very well, but I don’t care for the .
13. It’s more difficult to a wallet if it’s in the front pocket.
14. The bathroom is tidy , clean, and the bath is large.
15. I’m glad you like our coffee. Would you care for another ?
16. There’s an antique in the hall. It was made in China.
17. It’s a good idea to get a flu before winter starts.
18. A large bottle with a handle is called a .
19. A popular form of music in America is called “ ”.
20. Many people before or after work for exercise.
21. They might get married next month. They might wait until next year.
22. I can’t just eat one . I have to eat another one, and another one, and another one.
23. The robber used a to hold up the bank. Fortunately, he didn’t shoot anybody.
24. I’m sorry, you came to the party too late. All the food is .
25. A large fell on the highway, and all the cars stopped.
26. I was afraid when I heard the . But it was from a TV movie.
27. I didn’t my front door firmly. So, the wind blew it open.
28. The walls in our living room are too dark. We need to paint them a lighter .
29. George bought several lottery tickets. But he didn’t have any .
|a. duck||e. cup||i. shut||m. rug||q. tub||u. gun|
|b. dock||f. cop||j. shot||n. rock||r. top||v. gone|
|c. luck||g. dull||k. rub||o. jug||s.color||w. nut|
|d. lock||h. doll||l. rob||p. jog||t. collar||x. not|