Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Short "I". Listen and Fill the Blanks.

Let's climb that hill.


















1. You weren’t home last week. Where you go?

2. These shoes don’t . I need a larger size.

3. A puppy is a baby dog. A is a baby chicken.

4. My child is . He needs to see the doctor.

5. It takes a long time to go to Peru by .

6. Coffee without a little sugar is . Don’t you think so?

7. She begins work at 9 o’clock, and she work at 5 o’clock.

8. After she leaves her work, she goes home and has .

9. San Francisco is a nice city, but it has a lot of steep .

10. The heat is on, but I’m cold. Could you turn it up?

11. The little kitten likes to the butter dish.

12. Jack his thumb with a hammer by mistake.

13. I’m a little bit tired today. I think I’ll down a minute.

14. Do you like this jacket? You may try on if you wish.

15. I just washed this floor. Be careful. It’s wet. Don’t .

16. He’s going on a to Mexico next week.

17. Don’t eat too many potato . They’re very salty.

18. used car runs very well, but that one uses less gas.

19. Don’t forget to leave a 15 percent for the waiter.

20. The of my garbage can is missing. Did you see it?

21. Mr. and Mrs. Thomas have a large family. They have six .

22. Take one three times a day, and after meals.

23. I drop my child at school at 8:00 AM and I him up at noon.

24. He gets good exercise. He goes to the three times a week.

25. Do you in San Francisco or in Daly City?.

dinnerhillslidchipshit
sitslipkidstipstill
thislivetripitfit
sicklickpickdidfinishes
pillchickbittershipgym


No comments:

Post a Comment

HOME

My Blog List