Let's climb that hill.
1. You weren’t home last week. Where you go?
2. These shoes don’t . I need a larger size.
3. A puppy is a baby dog. A is a baby chicken.
4. My child is . He needs to see the doctor.
5. It takes a long time to go to Peru by .
6. Coffee without a little sugar is . Don’t you think so?
7. She begins work at 9 o’clock, and she work at 5 o’clock.
8. After she leaves her work, she goes home and has .
9. San Francisco is a nice city, but it has a lot of steep .
10. The heat is on, but I’m cold. Could you turn it up?
11. The little kitten likes to the butter dish.
12. Jack his thumb with a hammer by mistake.
13. I’m a little bit tired today. I think I’ll down a minute.
14. Do you like this jacket? You may try on if you wish.
15. I just washed this floor. Be careful. It’s wet. Don’t .
16. He’s going on a to Mexico next week.
17. Don’t eat too many potato . They’re very salty.
18. used car runs very well, but that one uses less gas.
19. Don’t forget to leave a 15 percent for the waiter.
20. The of my garbage can is missing. Did you see it?
21. Mr. and Mrs. Thomas have a large family. They have six .
22. Take one three times a day, and after meals.
23. I drop my child at school at 8:00 AM and I him up at noon.
24. He gets good exercise. He goes to the three times a week.
25. Do you in San Francisco or in Daly City?.