Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Short "U" and Long "u". Listen and Fill the Blanks.

They're shopping for food.






















1. I need to buy some at the supermarket today.

2. A is a small stream. You can go fishing there.

3. In 1968, the first humans visited the .

4. There is a small rock in my shoe. It hurts my .

5. The hall closet has where you can hang your coats.

6. This school doesn't have a swimming .

7. It is under the shade of that big tree.

8. We're glad that the janitor care of the problem.

9. We need to repair our because it was damaged by the rain.

10. Sometimes it is difficult to an occupation.

11. I like to read a good before I go to bed.

12. I use a to sweep the sidewalk in front of the house.

13. A furniture maker uses the best he can find.

14. During the earthquake, the house , and books fell off shelves.

15. When I found the word in the dictionary, I it.

16. He's an excellent carpenter. He always does work.

17. Carrots, radishes, and beets are vegetables.

18. Anna has one son in elementary and one daughter in
middle .

19. Don't leave your in the rain or they will get rusty.

20. I lost my keys in the building. I have to for them.

21. When does Stanley American food? He prepares it every Sunday.

22. The lunch break at our office starts at and ends at 12:45 PM.

23. After Paula lost weight, all her dresses were too .

24. I went to the dentist because I had a broken .

25. All of the students are doing very work in this class.

26. Healthy includes fruits, vegetables, and grains.

27. Sylvio went to Oakland last weekend. He BART. It was fast.

28. I think the janitor found your keys. You don’t have to for them anymore.

29. Did you injure your when you played soccer last week?

hookspoolbroomfoodcooktooth
toolsbrooktookloosewoodroot
schoolfootroofgoodshooklook
understoodbookcoolchoosemoonnoon


No comments:

Post a Comment

HOME

My Blog List