After a long night, finally the dawn has arrived.
1. I a powerful new vacuum cleaner. It cost $200.00.
2. In San Francisco, the weather is the warmest in the .
3. I you yesterday, but nobody answered. Were you home or not?
4. What color do you want to paint these ? I suggest you paint them yellow.
5. I threw the to him and he it. He’s a good baseball player.
6. Jim is going to school. He wants to be an attorney.
7. I a very interesting movie last week. It was called “Ants.”
8. Tom the application form back yesterday, but he forgot to sign it.
9. Do you have a pain in your ?
10. She’s going to sing a Mexican for us. She has a beautiful voice.
11. Marcia is teaching English now. She English last year too.
12. of those job applicants are excellent. I can’t decide who to hire.
13. David is short, but his brother Tom is very .
14. The traffic accident was my . I drove too fast.
15. This soup is a little too bland. I think it needs more .
16. The mail carrier has to get up before every day.
17. He needs to cut a lot of boards. He needs to use a power .
18. I like to eat vegetables. That’s why I enjoy salads.
19. This dress fit me last year, but now it’s too .
20. Did you to the employer yesterday? Yes, I did. He said I got the job.
21. You’ll find the keys in the top of the desk.
22. Those two cats never . They just looked at each other and growled.
23. I’m sorry. I’m in the wrong classroom. I this was room 304.
24. What that loud noise? It sounded like a car crash.
25. I want to thank you asking all those good questions.
Jennifer ESL talks about the pronunciation of "back" vowels