That bird is catching that worm.
1. You can hear the sing in Golden Gate Park.
2. China is the largest country in the .
3. She’s a . She works in a hospital. She works at night.
4. I hope we can learn a lot of new in this class.
5. I need to buy a pair of pants and a new .
6. She has three children, two boys and one .
7. Street is one block from Fourth Street.
8. Be careful. This road has a lot of dangerous .
9. There is nothing to worry about. Don’t be so .
10. He about eight hundred dollars a month in his new job.
11. She is going to City College. She wants to English.
12. If you cook the rice too long, it will .
13. Nine one one is the phone number in San Francisco.
14. Did you hear the weather report today? Yes, I just it.
15. We’re going to have a dinner on Thanksgiving.
16. On Sundays, our family usually goes to .
17. The children like to see the clowns at the .
18. Doctor, my knee . What do you suggest I do about it?
19. Add an “s” to a word and you make it .
20. After she dries the clothes, she always them.
21. We need to go to the store to buy shelves and a chair.
22. How do I get to Mission Campus? Go to Twenty-Second Street and right.
23. I keep many items in my . They are make up, a wallet, a notebook, and a check book.
24. They from nine to five, Monday to Friday. They have full time jobs.
25. The class of the day at Mission Campus starts at 8:30 AM.