Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, July 6, 2009

The Sound of "oo" as in "look". Listen and Fill the Blanks
















1. If you are sick, you stay home. I’m sure you’ll feel better in a couple of days.

2. Before I go to sleep, I like to read a good .

3. I some aspirin yesterday because I had a headache.

4. I don’t want to buy anything, I just want to .

5. This bus is . There are no more seats.

6. There are twelve inches in one . She’s five feet, three inches tall.

7. I’m going to on my jacket because I’m a little cold.

8. I you a few minutes ago, but I don’t understand you now.

9. you like some more coffee? Yes, I . Thank you.

10. Do you know how to French food? We need a French .

11. When I go fishing, I put bait on the .

12. I met Jack Green yesterday. We hands and talked for a while.

13. That line isn’t straight, it’s .

14. You’re going to open a new store. I wish you luck.

15. you please tell me how to get to the Bart Station from here?

16. This table is strong. It’s made of very good .

17. comes from sheep. It’s used to make sweaters and jackets.

18. This is a winter jacket. It has a to keep your head warm.

19. When you want to get off the bus, the cord.

20. How long did you stand in line? We in line for ten minutes.

21. fighting is an ancient sport well known in Spain and Mexico.

22. Our has several good restaurants and markets.

23. My motor is dead. I’m in the middle of traffic. Can you help me my car to the side of the road?

24. This sofa comes with two very comfortable .

25. I bought this meat at the excellent shop down the street.

hoodbullgoodunderstoodcook
pushwoodwoolcushionsstood
pullbutcherwouldcouldshould
booklookfootfulltook
neighborhoodputshookhookcrooked


1 comment:

  1. what can I listening in my iPhone ????

    ReplyDelete

HOME

My Blog List