Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, July 6, 2009

The Sound of "oo" as in "moon". Listen and Fill the Blanks.

They're trying to choose where to land on the moon.






















1. Her coat isn’t red. It’s dark . I think it looks good on her.

2. Do you go to every week? How many weeks is your English class?

3. Smoking isn’t allowed in the building. That’s a school .

4. May I borrow your ? I have to sweep my steps.

5. She needs a of green thread at the fabric store.

6. This is delicious. Is it Mexican ?

7. I have to go to the dentist because I have a ache.

8. That watch is expensive for me. Do you have a less expensive one?

9. If he is coming back , I’ll wait for him here.

10. They usually have lunch around . After lunch, they go back to work.

11. We can buy that at the hardware store on Mission Street.

12. This end of the swimming is shallow. That end is deep.

13. Robert wants to buy a new . He should go to the men's clothing store.

14. Where can I buy ? There’s a good produce market on Mission Street.

15. Your rent is on the first of each month. Your rent utilities.

16. Where’s the nearest phone? There’s a phone across the street.

17. I need a smaller size. These shoes don’t fit me. They’re too .

18. Don’t try to him. He won’t buy your old car. He’s too smart.

19. I you weren’t home. I tried to call you a few times.

20. I just got a raise, so I’m in a very good .

21. I heard somebody say there is a holiday next week. Is it ?

22. Please, make sure you get a shot before winter begins. You don’t want to be sick.

23. Tom up in a suburb outside New York City.

24. Maria’s daughter is two years old, and she a pretty picture. Isn’t that amazing?

25. I put an ice in my water to make a cold drink.

schooltoospoolboothsoon
grewincludestrueflupool
toothloosefoolknewcube
drewfruitsuitduetool
moodnoonrulebluebroom
food


3 comments:

  1. I can not work on long o and oo as in moon, the lessons' sound is away. Please help me! All of your lessons are so useful! Vanda Monaco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vanda, the sound is fine on my computer. You might want to try it with a different computer or adjust the sound on your device. John

      Delete

HOME

My Blog List