These are nuts.
These are also nuts.
1. I’d like a of coffee and a plain donut, please.
2. Do you have a big family? How many and sisters do you have?
3. Be careful with that knife. Don’t yourself.
4. I like to have with my family on my day off.
5. There are a lot of in the lakes in Golden Gate Park.
6. I’d like my steak well , not rare, and a baked potato.
7. It isn’t cloudy today. The sky is blue and it’s very .
8. Is this T.V. on sale? I don’t see the price. How is it?
9. This apartment rents for seven dollars a .
10. What are you ? Are you Mexico?
11. I’m going to Reno this weekend. I hope I have good .
12. This window is . I can’t open it. Someone painted it shut.
13. I had time yesterday, I’m very busy today.
14. We need a loaf of bread and a pound of .
15. Sam works day and night. He drives a big .
16. He likes to eat . They’re salty but tasty.
17. I learn more English so I can get a better job.
18. Please turn on the gas so I can fill my tank.
19. Mary doesn’t have time to go to the movies.
20. I have a class at 8:30 and one at 10:30.
21. What time do you have every day? Between 12:30 and 1 o’clock.
22. They remodeled their bathroom. They have a new sink and .
23. We have to clean our apartment once a week or the floors get too
24. Where can I in this lamp? There’s an outlet on that wall.
25. When it rains for a long time, rivers overflow. This causes a .