Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, July 6, 2009

The Sound of "u" as in "nuts". Listen and Fill the Blanks.

These are nuts.


These are also nuts.





















1. I’d like a of coffee and a plain donut, please.

2. Do you have a big family? How many and sisters do you have?

3. Be careful with that knife. Don’t yourself.

4. I like to have with my family on my day off.

5. There are a lot of in the lakes in Golden Gate Park.

6. I’d like my steak well , not rare, and a baked potato.

7. It isn’t cloudy today. The sky is blue and it’s very .

8. Is this T.V. on sale? I don’t see the price. How is it?

9. This apartment rents for seven dollars a .

10. What are you ? Are you Mexico?

11. I’m going to Reno this weekend. I hope I have good .

12. This window is . I can’t open it. Someone painted it shut.

13. I had time yesterday, I’m very busy today.

14. We need a loaf of bread and a pound of .

15. Sam works day and night. He drives a big .

16. He likes to eat . They’re salty but tasty.

17. I learn more English so I can get a better job.

18. Please turn on the gas so I can fill my tank.

19. Mary doesn’t have time to go to the movies.

20. I have a class at 8:30 and one at 10:30.

21. What time do you have every day? Between 12:30 and 1 o’clock.

22. They remodeled their bathroom. They have a new sink and .

23. We have to clean our apartment once a week or the floors get too
.

24. Where can I in this lamp? There’s an outlet on that wall.

25. When it rains for a long time, rivers overflow. This causes a .

luckbutstucksunnyflood
ducksbrotherstruckbathtubhundred
fromplugmonthfundusty
nutsmuchdonecutcup
butterenoughmustpumpcountry
anotherlunch


No comments:

Post a Comment

HOME

My Blog List